Timeline: How B.C. plans to reopen amid COVID-19
Here are the 4 phases outlined by Premier John Horgan to slowly relax COVID -19 restrictions in place since March to reopen the BC Economy.
B.Cs 4 phase plan to reopen the economy, health-care system and schools as the number of new cases declines!
We’re already at phase one as B.C. did not completely shut down.
The next step will depend on the amount of new cases (if any) in the next few months, business openings and services that can operate with strict safety protocols will be increasing slowly.
Large gatherings, including concerts, conferences or professional sports, are not part of BCs plan until a vaccine is available. International travel and tourism will also remain restricted.
Here is the timeline the coming months as I understand it…
• Elective surgeries
• Dentistry, physiotherapy, registered massage therapy, chiropractors
• Physical and speech therapies etc
• Retail sector (Start the CAR!)
• Hair salons/barber shops/ and yes you can get your nails done!
• In-person counselling
• Restaurants, cafes, pubs with distancing measures
• Museums, art galleries, libraries
• Office worksites
• Some recreation/sports. Outdoor with little or no contact
• Some provincial parks (May 14)
• Beaches outdoor spaces
• Transit services
• Child care
• Hotels and resorts
• More parks, including some overnight camping (June 1)
• Film industry (June/July)
• movies and the symphony. No large concerts
• K-12 education, with only a partial return to school this year
• Post-secondary education, mixture of online and in-class instruction
The risk of transmission is still a concern, and residents still need to reduce close contact between people and the number of contacts in the same setting at one time.
Looking for Condos For Sale in Colwood BC? Want to know the timeline, availability and price on New Condo Developments in Langford or how many Condos are For Sale on Goldstream Ave. or how many Westshore Condos are for sale? Here is your answer! This page is updated several times daily so you’ll never miss a new listing! If you’re looking to buy a Condo in Colwood, Langford or the Westshore then be sure to bookmark this page now! (press: Ctrl + D) This Price Point is Perfect for 1st Time Home Buyers!
Call or Txt Me Today @ 250.883.7676 and I’d be glad to help you find, buy or sell a Home, Condo, Townhouse or Building Lot in Victoria BC!